EASTERN MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL Kabila (Dhaka-Chittagong Highway), Comilla, Bangladesh.
Eastern Medical College And Hospital Total 5 years package
MBBS Package in EMCH
Admission Enquiry – Indian Students Contact Official Information Center in Kolkata Smile Education
Phone: +91 9903 033 033
FINANCIAL INFORMATION FOR OVERSEAS STUDENTS (SESSION 2017-2018)
- 5 years Course fee = $13,000.00
- Development fee = $ 6,500.00
- Admission fee = $ 3,500.00
- Session fee ($1000´ 5year) = $ 5,000.00
- Tuition fee per month:
- a) Pre-clinical class (150´ 18 Months) = $ 2,700.00
- b) Clinical class (175 ´ 42 Months) = $ 7,770.00
- Lab fee = $ 1,250.00
- Certificate Conversion fee = $ 100.00
- Faculty Development fee (Chittagong University) = $ 180.00
- Registration & other fees = $ 1,000.00
Total = $41,000.00
Less Discount for Indian &Nepalese Students = $ 4,000.00
Grand Total (USD) = $ 37,000.00
In Words: Thirty seven thousand US Dollars.
Mode of Payment: (With lodging without food)
N.B: For confirmation of admission. Initial booking money – at least $2,000.00 (Two thousand US dollars) within September 2016
Installment Payment Schedules
- Booking Money (Within Sept.2016) – $ 2,000.00
- 1st Installment (Within Nov’2016) – $ 12,000.00
- Within 30 June 2017 – $ 6,000.00
- Within 31 December 2017 – $ 3,000.00
- Within 30 June 2018 – $ 3,000.00
- Within 31 December 2018 – $ 3,000.00
- Within 30 June 2019 – $ 3,000.00
- Within 31 December 2019 – $ 3,000.00
- Within 30 June 2020 – $ 2,000.00
Total amount payable $ 37,000.00
** Total Amount for Overseas Students (other than Nepalese & Indian students) will be $41,000 (Forty One Thousand USD)
- Students who fail to come out successful during a regular period of 5 years will become irregular. They have to pay $ 1,000.00 (One thousand US dollars) as session fee per year in addition to usual monthly tuition fee.
- Foreign students, interested to undergo Internship Training in Eastern Medical College Hospital will have to pay additional fees as per prevailing rules of Govt. of Bangladesh.
- If a student wants to discontinue his/her studies within one year after getting admitted into the college, he/she will have to pay 60% of the agreed total cost of education before getting clearance certificate from the college.
- * All financial transactions should be made directly to the college authority through T.T.
Dhaka Bank Ltd. Comilla Branch, Bangladesh
Account Name: Eastern Medical College & Hospital Ltd.
A/C No. 0711000000003615
Swift Code: DHBLBDDH
Shah Md. Selim -(Chairman)
Eastern Medical College
Cell: +91-91633 22022