Tuition fee is payable on monthly basis within the first week of each month. Failure of payment on due date will result in a fine of Tk. 10.00 per day. For delay of one month in payment, student’s name will be struck off from the attendance register.
For failure of payment within two months, admission will be cancelled. In that case, re-admission will be required on payment of Tk. 25, 000.00 as Re-admission fee.
N.B: Students obtaining golden A+ will get rebate of Tk. 50,000.00 on admission.
All other rules/regulations will equally apply for both Bangladeshi and Foreign students.
- Admission Process
- Study Pattern
- List of Medical Colleges
- Barind Medical College
- Bangladesh Medical College Dhaka
- Eastern Medical College and Hospital Comilla
- Monno Medical College and Hospital
- Islami Bank Medical College Rajshahi
- Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College
- University of Science and Technology Chittagong (USTC)
- IBN Sina Medical College
- Z. H. Sikder Women’s Medical College Dhaka
- North Bengal Medical College
- Dhaka National Medical College
- Northern Private Medical College
- Rangpur Community Medical College
- Shahabuddin Medical College & Hospital
- Uttara Adhunik Medical College
- Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College
- International Medical College
- Green Life Medical College
- TMSS Medical College
- Contact Us