Monno Medical College and Hospital is founded by Mr. Harunar Rashid Khan Monno, the Honorable Chairman of Monno Group of Industries. It is a concern of Monno Welfare Foundation and absolutely non-profitable organization. Professor Dr. Md Altaf Hussain is the present principal of the college, who is a highly qualified and experienced teacher.
For Admission in Monno Medical College
Contact Smile Education
Admission Help Line: +91-9903-033-033
Kolkata Office: +91-91633-22022, +91-988312-3838, +91-903864-3838
Admission Cell: +91-983126-3838
Gujarat Office: +91-812-888-3198
Bangladesh Office: +88-01712997119
437, New Santoshpur Main Road
Kolkata – 700075
West Bengal, India
Affiliation and Approval:
Affiliated to Dhaka University
Approved by Medical Council of India (M.C.I )
Our aim is to make it one of the leading medical colleges of the country as well as a renown institute in the globe in respect of quality of doctors passed from this Medical College.
Monno Medical College and Hospital is an absolutely non profitable organization which is a concern of Monno Welfare Foundation. Its objectives are ;
- To provide qualified, skilled, active, dedicated doctors having capabilities and endurance to work in any adverse/unfavorable conditions/situations in the national and international arena.
- To provide need based training to the doctors, nurses and other health allied personnel.
- To provide training to develop professional competence as to undertake research activities.
- To create environment for Post-Graduate studies.
- To provide treatment and other health care services to the local and non-local people with affordable expenses.
The Campus And Location:
Monno Medical College and Hospital is located by the side of Dhaka – Aricha highway at Manikganj, an important district of Dhaka division. The college is a ten storied building having total floor space of 1,22,000 sq.ft. The area of college campus is more than 13 acres of land of green natural beauty. An artificial lake inside the campus has increased the beauty of the area many times. Medical College is having all the Pre-clinical, Para-clinical and Clinical departments with qualified teachers and modern facilities for teaching learning activities. Monno Medical College is approved by the Government of Bangladesh, affiliated to the University of Dhaka, recognized by Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC), and also a Member of Bangladesh Private Medical College Association (BPMCA). At present the Government of Bangladesh has permitted to admit 100 students for the session 2014-15. There is scope for admission of the foreign students with a reasonable admission fee.
Infrastructure of Monno Medical College and Hospital
The college campus is having following facilities and infrastructures
- Two four storied well furnished teachers quarters with modern facilities (One for local teachers and another for foreign teachers).
- Two separate safe and secured hostels for male and female students with a capacity of 250 seats each with special arrangement for foreign students.
- A beautiful playground and a two storied mosque.
- Wide spaced cafeteria having separate arrangements for students, teachers, guests and VIPs.
- Separate common rooms for male and female students.
- Four large lecture galleries with audio-visual teaching aids.
- Well furnished library with sufficient books, journals and periodicals.
- One modern computer lab having adequate computers with internet connection.
- Facilities for indoor and outdoor games, sports, debate, seminars and socio-cultural events.
- A beautiful shopping mall having all necessary articles to buy.
The Principal is the administrative and academic head of the college. It is also governed by the Governing Body of Monno Medical College. Academic Council of the college is responsible for making decisions on all academic matters and taking disciplinary actions when it is necessary. It is also under the academic control of the University of Dhaka and Bangladesh Medical and Dental council.
MBBS Admission in Monno Medical College and Hospital
Indian, Bhutanese, SriLankan, Maldive student Click Here