MBBS Admission In Bangladesh
With Low Fees
MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian Student best option to Study Medical Abroad
Quality of medical education in Bangladesh same as India. Same MBBS program in English followed in Bangladesh. Same Indian author Medical books studied in Bangladesh. FMGE Passing rate highest for MBBS from Bangladesh. Affordable Medical Study at Low Package for Indian best option for MBBS Study Abroad. Most visited admission website for Indian Students.
Smile Education Most Trusted and Reliable Authorised Admission Consultant for Top Medical Colleges in Bangladesh for Indian Medical Aspirants. Students to get Direct MBBS Admission in best Medical College in Bangladesh. Latest Information and Admission Formalities to study MBBS in Bangladesh contact Smile Education.
It is compulsory to qualify NEET to study MBBS in abroad for Indian students. MCI will only issue equivalency certificate to Study MBBS Abroad. Pursue MBBS in Bangladesh aspirant must have NEET-UG 2019 qualifying score. Medical Council of India mandatory to get MCI Equivalency with in five years medical study duration. Eligibility Requirement for taking admission in an Undergraduate (UG) Medical Degree in a Bangladesh Medical Institution which is under Government Universities.
What are advantages of Studying MBBS in Bangladesh?
In recent years, it has been seen that Bangladesh is becoming favorite destination for Indian students for overseas MBBS. Here we will check all those favorable aspects that attract Indian students:
- MBBS fees in Indian colleges is sky rocketing while story is totally different when we consider our neighboring country. In government colleges of Bangladesh, 75 seats reserve for foreign candidates while 25 percent seats in private colleges are filled by non-native students.
- For students of SAARC countries, fees waiver is also available.
- Many would be worried about language because of Bangladesh’s integrity with Bengali language. For MBBS course, language of instruction is English.
- Bangladesh has huge list of medical colleges approved by Medical council of India under act of 1956.
- Direct admission in MBBS course is also possible without any donation.
- After course completion in Bangladesh, clear screen test organized by medical council of India and start practicing here.
- MBBS courses in Bangladesh are recognized by South East Asia Regional Organization for Medical Council.
- Bangladesh is Asia’s most densely populated country. There is enough flow of patients for clinical studies.
- Bangladesh is same as India’s west Bengal so there will be no language or culture problem.
- If you are in eastern India then any city in Bangladesh namely Jessore, Dhaka, Chittagong etc would be closer than Delhi and Mumbai.
- Bangladesh is emerging as hub for education as huge influx of students from Asian and African countries can be seen. India and Nigeria are two major contributors when it comes to foreign students in Bangladesh.
What are Steps for Admission for MBBS in Bangladesh?
Process is quite simple. You need to follow 6 steps for admission in MBBS:
- Go through all available colleges and universities in Bangladesh. Make choice after careful thought and consideration.
- Application forms are available online through official websites of institution. Fill form and attach all required documents.
- Now it is turn of institution. Their team will analyze your application and they will reply
- Once you get invitation letter then you can go ahead for deposit of fees.
- Go to High Commission of Bangladesh and apply for student visa. High commission offices are located in New Delhi, Kolkata, Agartala, Mumbai, Guwahati and Bangalore.
- Once visa approved then go to college / university and explore MBBS study at very affordable cost.
Which are Some Prominent MBBS Colleges in Bangladesh?
- Armed forces medical college
- Chittagong medical college
- Z H Sikder medical college for women
- Delta medical college
- Green life medical college
- Universal medical college
- Dhaka international medical college
- Kumudini medical college for women
- Jessore medical college
- Faridpur medical college
- And many more.
What is the cost of MBBS in Bangladesh?
Average cost of MBBS study in Bangladesh ranges from 25 Lakh to 35 Lakh. This country is becoming favorite destinations for Indian and African students. Bangladesh is turning itself as a country of education hub.
Is MBBS degree from Bangladesh valid in India?
MBBS degree from Bangladesh is valid and acceptable in India. Once any Indian candidate finishes course then come to India and write a test organized by Medical Council of India to start practice in country.
Is NEET Required for MBBS in Bangladesh?
Yes, NEET required for admission over there. This provision has come in 2019 earlier NEET was not required. Now Bangladesh medical colleges required score card of any national level exam in India. NEET is quite an easy exam as more than 50 percent of candidate who appear are declared qualified.
Is it good to study MBBS in Bangladesh?
If you are conscious in spending money for MBBS course then Bangladesh is best place for you. Medium of instruction is English in most of college in this south eastern country. Degree from this country is recognized by medical council of India.
Which country is best for MBBS?
When we say about good medical colleges then it depends on numerous factors like fees, quality of education, placement, faculty availability in college etc. Here I have listed countries as per quality of education for MBBS:
This rank is for suitability of Indian students.
এমবিবিএসের জন্য বাংলাদেশে ভর্তির প্রক্রিয়া কী? এমবিবিএস অধ্যয়ন করতে ইচ্ছুক ভারতীয় প্রার্থীদের জন্য বিশিষ্ট গন্তব্যগুলির মধ্যে একটি হিসেবে আবির্ভূত হয়েছে বাংলাদেশ। এই দেশের ব্যাপক স্বীকৃতির পিছনে অনেক কারণ রয়েছে। ২019-এ ভারতের বিপুল সংখ্যক শিক্ষার্থী বাংলাদেশে চলে যাচ্ছে।
Bangladesh has become one of the most preferred locations for International students pursuing their MBBS degrees. There are many valid reasons why Bangladesh is regarded as one of the top countries to pursue MBBS degrees in an affordable price. Many International students of various nationality have applauded the services provided by the Top Medical Universities of Bangladesh.
MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian Student best option to Medical study Abroad. Nowadays aspirants don’t like to study MBBS in Philippines, China or Medical colleges in Russia for several reasons. Study pattern in Bangladesh is similar to Indian Medical Colleges MCI Guidelines. Low fees MBBS in Bangladesh no hidden cost involved.
Medical Colleges under SAARC Quota or Top Private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh. Medical Colleges in Bangladesh are approved by MCI Act 1956. Qualifications Granted by Medical Institutions outside India.
1. Candidate must have NEET qualifying marks. NEET UG Minimum Qualifying Percentile UR – 50th Percentile, SC/ST/OBC – 40th Percentile.
2. Students must pass-out HSC 12 board exam in year 2019 or 2018.
3. Aspirant must pass-out SSC 10 exam in 2017 or 2016.
4. Students must score 60 percent and above in PCB in HSC .
5. Candidates must have 60 percent and above in Biology (Life Science) in HSC.
6. Student must have 7 GPA or above considering both HSC (12) and SSC (10)
Low Cost MBBS admission in Bangladesh No Donation Direct admission, MBBS admission in Bangladesh is best option for Indian Students. Smile Education Consultancy only SAARC authorized admission consultant in India. We provides Medical admission in UG and PG level. Official website contain all the necessary admission related information for MBBS M.D/M.S PG Medical PhD program in Bangladesh.
1. Medical College for Women and Hospital
2. Kumudini Women’s Medical College
3. Sylhet Women’s Medical College Hospital
1. Barind Medical College (BMC)
2. Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College
3. Monno Medical College
4. Dhaka National Medical College
5. Bangladesh Medical College