Medical Study in Bangladesh
MBBS in Bangladesh
MBBS Admission in Bangladesh with Low Fees
Direct MBBS Admission in Bangladesh
Study Medicine in Bangladesh
Medical Admission Process in Bangladesh
Affordable Medical Study at Low Package for Indian best option for MBBS Study Abroad. Official Admission website for Indian Students.
Smile Education Consultancy (SEC) Most Trusted and Reliable Authorised Admission Consultant for Top Medical Colleges in Bangladesh for Indian Medical Aspirants.
Students to get Direct MBBS Admission in Best Medical Colleges in Bangladesh. Latest Information and Admission Formalities to study MBBS in Bangladesh contact Smile Education.
It is compulsory to qualify NEET exam to study MBBS in abroad for Indian students. MCI will only issue equivalency certificate to Study MBBS Abroad.
Pursue MBBS in Bangladesh aspirant must have NEET-UG 2019 qualifying score. Medical Council of India mandatory to get MCI Equivalency with in five years medical study duration.
Eligibility Requirement for taking admission in an Undergraduate (UG) Medical Degree in a Bangladesh Medical Institution which is under Government Universities.
MBBS in Bangladesh See latest updates
MBBS Admission in Bangladesh Government Medical Colleges under SAARC Quota or Top Private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh. Medical Colleges in Bangladesh are approved by MCI Act 1956. Qualifications Granted by Medical Institutions outside India. MBBS Admission Learn More.
Find Fees Structured for Top Medical Colleges in Bangladesh Click Here
Details MBBS Fees Packages in different Medical Colleges mentioned
Medical Education Quality Standards of MBBS in Bangladesh much better than MBBS in Russia, Ukraine, Philippines, China or Medical Study in Kazakhstan Find out Why
Eligibility Criteria must fulfill before applying MBBS in Bangladesh
1. Candidate must have NEET qualifying marks. NEET UG Minimum Qualifying Percentile UR - 50th Percentile, SC/ST/OBC - 40th Percentile.
2. Students must pass-out HSC 12 board exam in year 2019 or 2018.
3. Aspirant must pass-out SSC 10 exam in 2017 or 2016.
4. Students must score 60 percent and above in PCB in HSC .
5. Candidates must have 60 percent and above in Biology (Life Science) in HSC.
6. Student must have 7 GPA or above considering both HSC (12) and SSC (10)