MBBS in Bangladesh Eligibility Requirements
NEET Required to Study MBBS in Bangladesh
MBBS Admission in Bangladesh Eligibility Criteria
For any query please contact authorized office Smile Education Call Helpline 9903-033-033 Email: info [@] mbbsbangladesh [dot] com
All Admission Process and Student VISA process will be done by Smile Education Consultancy from Govt. of India and Bangladesh Deputy High Commission Kolkata
MBBS in Bangladesh Eligibility
Bangladesh MBBS Course Duration 5 years (Session 2022-2023)
- Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/ ‘A’ level) or equivalent examination.
- Class 10 (X) or SSC/ ‘O’ or equivalent examination passed not before 2018
- Class 12 [XII (10+2)] or HSC/ ‘A’ or equivalent examination passed not before 2021
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC or equivalent and HSC or equivalent: 7.00 (eight)
- Min. GPA either in SSC or equivalent or in HSC or equivalent: 3.5
- Minimum GP in biology: 3.5
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/ ‘O’ level or equivalent exam, only the top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in the top five subjects): 5
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA.
- Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C”. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects) : 3
- Year of passing 12th Not More than One year gap. (That is if you apply for the 2022 session, you must pass class XII Std – 2021 or after)
Application Form for admission into medical colleges in Bangladesh available in the Month of September-October :
- Indian, Gulf Countries, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, and Maldives candidates can collect from Smile Education – Kolkata, India (Helpline +91-9903-033-033)
- Nepal Candidate can collect from Renu Career Point Dhaka
Click Here for common Frequently Ask Questions (FAQ)
Duly filled in application forms in triplicate along with the following documents:
- Copy of passport
- 6 passport-size photographs are to reach the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dhaka by Dec-Jan 2022-23.
- All certificates must be duly attested by the competent authority, i. e. the Education Ministry of the respective country, and also be authenticated by the respective Bangladesh Missions abroad/Foreign Missions based in Dhaka.
- Successful applicants will require producing all academic certificates and mark sheets/transcripts in original during their admission.
Tuition Fees for a foreign student to study medicine in Bangladesh:
For Government Medical and Dental colleges
Students from SAARC countries will require paying tuition and other fees at the rate charged to a Bangladeshi student.
Students from other countries will have to pay $7000 – $ 8000 per academic year in addition to the tuition fees charged to a Bangladeshi student. In 5 years MBBS colleges fees start from US$36000- US$48000 [Nearly INR 25-43 Lakh in 5 Years] (NMC/MCI Approved Colleges under Bangladesh Government Medical Universities)
Click Here for MBBS Fees Details
Information regarding tuition fees for private medical and dental colleges can be obtained directly from the college concerned or the College representative Office Head office in Kolkata, India, or respective countries.
Fees: Please check the official website of the individual medical college
For Non-SAARC Quota like Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines – Admission in Government Medical Colleges Click Here
Application Fee to Apply for the Medical Courses MBBS in Bangladesh 2022:
Each applicant must attach with his/her application a non-refundable
T.T of US$ 70.00 (seventy) payable to: “The Director, Medical Education, and HMPD, DGHS, Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh”.
Question: How to Calculate GPA for MBBS in Bangladesh?
Answer: Now Check your Eligibility Criteria Learn More about MBBS in Bangladesh GPA Calculator
When Bangladesh MBBS Admission will Start
MBBS Admission in Bangladesh will start just After the NEET-UG Result. Normally the Admission process starts from 9th June onward every year. Due to COVID-19 Pandemic, all dates may be postponed.
In this current year we are expecting to start the Bangladesh Medical MBBS Admission process in September once NEET (UG) Result is published.
Candidates must fulfill all eligibility requirements before applying for the First-year MBBS program in Bangladesh.
If you have any queries feel free to contact Smile Education Head office in Kolkata.