Barind Medical College MBBS Admission 2023-24
|Official Name of the College||Barind Medical College|
|Year of establishment||Obtained approval of BMDC and Ministry of Health & Welfare on 20 December 2011|
|Commencement of classes||December 20, 2011|
|Building and location||179/1, Chotto Bangram(Eastern side of Chandrima R/A), Boalia, Rajshahi-6207.|
|Permanent Campus||2.8acre, 179/1, Chotto Bangram(Eastern side of Chandrima R/A), Boalia, Rajshahi-6207.|
|Sessions:||End of the Every Year Nov.|
|Total Students:||316+ Students|
|Scholarship/Tuition-free waiver:||05 students Each Year|
|Faculty Members:||Full Time (72)
|Office Staff:||21 Staff|
|Academic Building :||02 Buildings
23 Class Rooms
2 Lecture Galleries
02 Exam Halls
13 Tutorial Rooms
07 Practical Rooms
|Digital Amenities:||Broadband Internet
Digital smart classroom
|Laboratories:||08 Well equipped laboratories|
|Extra-Curricular Activities:||Yearly Sports Program
|Official Website http://bmc.edu.bd/|
Barind Medical College 5 years Fees Details
- Located at Rajshahi, the educational city of Bangladesh 252 km northwest from Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh. Travel time from Dhaka by
Air – 35 minutes,
Road – 4.30 hours and
Train – 5.30 hours.
- Total Campus area is 2.8 acres with Academic & Hospital floor space 1,37,050 sq.ft.
- At the end of 2016 floor space of BMCH will be 2,34,950 sq ft.
- At the end of 2018, the total floor space of BMCH will be 314,950 sq ft.
- Course offered – MBBS, the course duration is 5 years in four phases.
- Internship – one year (Optional for Indian Doctors)
Established – 2011
Approval of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of the Peoples Republic of Bangladesh for enrollment of 100 students and 330 bedded hospital in 2012.
Med School Approval of student enrollment has gradually increased to 65 and subsequently 90 in the year 2014.
Affiliated and Approval:
- Approved by the National Medical Commission of India (NMC) earlier it was MCI
- Rajshahi Medical University under Rajshahi University (RU)
- Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BMDC)
- WHO Listed
- Listed in the International Medical Education Directory (IMED), FAIMER, the USA, which will enable doctors to appear at ECFMG and other entrance examinations in the United States or any European Countries or Australia.
The total number of students is 253 including four (74) foreign students
First Batch of Foreign Students 2015
The total numbers of faculty members are 75, among them Professors 22, Associate Professors 11, and Assistant Professor 8.
Teacher Student ratio is 1:3.3
Barind Medical College published a journal biannually named Barind Medical College Journal (BMCJ).
For MBBS Admission in Barind Medical College and Hospital (BMCH) Admission Indian Student Contact Smile Education.