Admission of foreign students (SAARC countries) in the MBBS/BDS courses in the non-government medical and dental colleges in Bangladesh for academic year 2018-2019 under self-finance scheme.
Circular for Medical Admission Test Notice 2018 for Local Bangladeshi Students Click Here
Circular MBBS Admission in Non Government Medical Colleges 2018-19 – For Foreign Students will Update Soon
ADMISSION OF FOREIGN STUDENTS (SAARC COUNTRIES) IN THE MBBS AND BDS COURSES IN THE NON-GOVERNMENT MEDICAL AND DENTAL COLLEGES IN BANGLADESH FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2017-2018 UNDER SELF-FINANCE SCHEME
- The Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh has offered a number of seats in the MBBS and BDS courses in the Non-Government Medical and Dental Colleges for foreign students for the academic year 2017-2018 under self-finance Interested applicants must fulfill the criteria mentioned below:
Criteria for Admission of Foreign Students.
- Applicants must have passed qualifying examinations e. Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC)/ ‘A’ level or equivalent examination.
- School Secondary Certificate (SSC)/ ‘O’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2015.
- HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2017.
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC/ ‘O’ level or equivalent and HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent: 7.00 (Seven).
- Minimum GPA either in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent and in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent : 3.00
- Minimum GPA in biology : 3.50
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent exam only top 5 subjects are Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in top five subjects)/5.
- For calculation of GPA againist the marks obtained in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) are Qualifying grade in each subject individually is “C”. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects)/3.
- Application Form: Duly filled in application forms (forms are available at bdhc-kolkata.org and www.mofa.gov.bd ) in quadruplicate along with the following documents are to reach the Bangladesh Deputy High Commission, 9 Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Sarani, Kolkata-700017 latest by 30 October 2017:
- Photocopy of 4 (four) copies of academic certificates, admit cards and mark-sheet/ transcript of SSC/‘O’ level or equivalent (passed not before 2014) and HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent (passed not before 2016). All the certificates must be duly attested by the competent authority, that is Education Board, the External Affairs Ministry of India and the Bangladesh Mission in India.
- 7 (seven) copies of passport size
- 04 (Four) sets of passport’s photocopy.
- A non-refundable Telegraphic Transfer (T.T) US$60 (sixty) payable to Director,Medical Education & HMPD, DGHS, Mohakhali A/C 200024894, Rupali Bank Ltd, Mohakhali Branch, Dhaka, BangladeshÓ through :
|Name of Nostro A/C||Account No.||SWIFT Code|
|Standard Chartered Bank, New York||3582020365001||SCBLUS33|
|Mashreq Bank Psc. New York||70120518||MSHQUS33|
|AB Bank Ltd. Mumbai||5001-000003-155||ABBLINBB|
3 (three) photocopies of the above mentioned T.T received copy (Deposit received memo) and the original copy.
- Successful applicants will be required to produce all academic certificates, admit cards and mark- sheets/ transcripts in original during their admission.
- For further details, if any, applicants may contact the Bangladesh Deputy High Commission, Kolkata at telephone number: 033-40127500 extension 505/ 525 on all work days between 10 am and 4
Download Application Form Click Here
For any assistance regarding MBBS Admission in Bangladesh please contact Smile Education (Kolkata Office)
4 Lake West Road, Santoshpur
Arambagh Food Mart Building (3rd Floor)
(Near Santoshpur Lake Shiv Mandir)
West Bengal 700075