Green Life Medical College and Hospital
About Green Life Medical College and College:
Green Life Medical College (GNM) is located in the Dhaka Dhanmondi area. College facilitated with its tertiary medical service center with 400 beds. It offers specialty and super specialty services, including state-of-the-art diagnostic facilities to ensure the delivery of holistic patient care. The hospital is staffed with dedicated and highly competent members of the medical fraternity along with trained personnel who work with sophisticated state-of-the-art equipment.
Affiliated to Dhaka University
Approved by NMC/MCI, W.H.O and other medical governing bodies
Started in 2005, Green Life Medical College Hospital now has 14 full-fledged departments to provide specialty and super specialty services.
Criteria for Admission of Foreign Students
1. Equivalence of Foreign Degree:
Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/ ‘A’ level) or equivalent examination.
SSC/ ‘0’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2018
HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2020
Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC or equivalent and HSC or equivalent: 7.00 (seven)
Min. GPA either in SSC or equivalent or in HSC or equivalent: 3.0
Minimum GPA in biology: 3.5
For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/ ‘0’ level
or equivalent exam, only top 5 subjects are considered for
calculation of GPA.
· Therefore, GPA in ‘0’ level = (total marks obtained in top five subjects) ÷ 5
For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent
exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) are considered for calculation
of GPA. Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C”.
Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects)÷3
GMC Admission Process
2. Prospectus and Application Form:
Three (3) copies of duly filled application forms along with the following documents should be sent.
Copy of passport
Six (6) passport size photographs All certificates duly attested by the competent authority.
3. Application Fee:
Each applicant must attach with his/her application a non-refundable Demand Draft or Telegraphic Transfer (TT) of US$ 70.00 (sixty) payable to: “The Director, Medical Education and HMPD, DGHS, Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh”.
Authorized Information Center
4. Only the applications processed through Smile Education Consultancy India or through the Edu Care Career Nepal Missions in Dhaka of respective countries will be considered for admission. Applications must reach the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Dhaka within the application deadline, which will be published on the websites of DGHS, Bangladesh (www.dghs.gov.bd), Consulate of Bangladesh (www.bangladeshconsulatela.com) and www.mbbsbangladesh.com
5. Applications should be submitted in the prescribed form (to be available from DGHS website:www.dghs.gov.bd). Attested copies of certificates and mark sheets etc. have to be submitted along with the application. All certificates and mark sheets must be attested. No application will be accepted without attestation.
6. To ensure the citizenship of foreign students, attested copies of the passport must be submitted along with the application. The certificates/mark sheets and other testimonials need to be attested.
7. Candidates interested in seeking admission to GMC, need to mention the name of Green Life Medical College in their application.
8. Successful applicants will have to produce all the original academic certificates mark-sheets/transcripts during their admission.
Accommodation Facilities are available for Foreign students.
Indian Students MBBS Admission Center:
Smile Education Consultancy
B-265, Survey Park Santoshpur (1st Floor)
(Near Kishore Bharati Stadium, Survey Park Kali Mandir)
Kolkata – 700075
Phone: 033 7965-8170
Helpline :- 9903-033-033
Mobile : +91-91633-22022, +91-903-864-3838, +91-988-312-3838
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
See: Monno Medical College (Top MBBS College in Bangladesh)