How to Get Seat for MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian Students
Read all frequently answered questions about the MBBS course
10 Questions and Answers for MBBS Course Admission
Why are Indian Students Going Bangladesh for MBBS Course?
In India, we have the perception that Bangladesh is a poor country with improper infrastructure. If we see trends of recent 10 years then the story is quite different. Bangladesh has grown considerably on numerous fronts, infra has improved, and the economy on the boom. Bangladesh has 25 public universities and 50 private universities for the MBBS course. In India, even in Karnataka, a such a number of MBBS colleges is not available.
Is it easy for an Indian student to stay in Bangladesh?
Till 1947, Bangladesh was part of India. This country is culturally the same as Indian Bengal. It will be like staying in Kolkata when you will opt for MBBS in Bangladesh.
What is the average fee for MBBS in Bangladesh?
If Indian students are going to Bangladesh then affordability of the MBBS course is the main reason. In India, the average MBBS fees are crossing 80 lakh while in Bangladesh average course fee is around 30 Lakh. Bangladesh is becoming a hub for medical education because of the high influx from Asian and African countries.
Is the MBBS course of Bangladesh recognized in India?
MBBS courses across Bangladesh are recognized by the medical council of India and WHO. Once you complete MBBS in Bangladesh then there will be a screening test by NBA which is called MCI screening or FMGE and then you’ll get a state medical council registration number free to for practice in India.
What is the duration of course for MBBS in Bangladesh?
The entire course will be of 6 years. 5 years will be curriculum and 1 year need to work as an internship or clerkship as a junior doctor in the profile of an intern.
Is IELTS or TOEFL Required for the Bangladesh course?
There is no such requirement for Bangladesh. Knowledge of the English language is required because this will be medium of instruction.
What are the Pros of the MBBS course in Bangladesh?
There are numerous pros that’s why Indians are present in Bangladesh for MBBS
- Course structure: This is the same as in India. The syllabus is the same along with the methodologies of teaching.
- Possibly the lowest MBBS Fee in the world comes from Bangladesh
- Bangladesh is becoming a major hub for medical research-based education.
- Infrastructure is not an issue in Bangladesh. This country has better infra than some Indian states like Jharkhand, Odisha, Bihar, UP, MP, Rajasthan, etc.
- Bangladesh has very good bilateral relations with India so Visa never becomes a problem.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for the MBBS course in Bangladesh?
Please check the eligibility criteria as written below:
- The minimum age requirement to take admission is 17 years.
- A candidate who has wasted their 2 years or more after 10+2 is not eligible for admission.
- Minimum 60 percent marks required in the PCB group. Some medical colleges have different criteria.
- THE minimum GPA for Biology subject should be 3.5
What are Some Prominent Colleges for MBBS in Bangladesh?
Also, See Top Medical Colleges Fees in Bangladesh
How to Get Seat for MBBS in Bangladesh
The list of few medical colleges are as below:
Read all Frequently answered questions about MBBS Bangladesh https://www.mbbsbangladesh.com/admission-process/faqs
- Tairunnessa Medical college
Address: Dhaka – Mymensingh Hwy, Bangladesh
Contact Number: +880 1914-213134
- Enam medical college
Address: 9/3, parboti Nagar, Thana Road, Thana Rd, Savar Union 1340, Bangladesh
Contact number: +880 1716-358146
- Al-Din medical college
Address: 2 Bara Maghbazar, Outer Circular Rd, Dhaka 1217, Bangladesh
Contact Number: +880 2-9353391
- Green life medical college
Address : MAK Khan Tower 30, Bir Uttam K.M. Shafiullah Sarak, Green Rd, Dhaka
Contact Number: +880 2-9612345
- Sylhet Women Medical College
Address: Noyashorok Road, Sylhet 3100, Bangladesh
Contact: +880 821-720123
- Kumudini medical college
Address: Mirzapur, Bangladesh
Contact: 880-2-9842 778
- Universal medical college
Address: Peacock, 74G/75, Square Road, Dhaka 1215, Bangladesh
Contact: +880 9606-111222
- Mainamoti medical college
Address: Baropara, Kuchaitoli Road, Comilla 3500, Bangladesh
Contact: +880 817-2671
- Dhaka central medical college
Address: 2, 1 Ring Rd, Dhaka 1207, Bangladesh
Contact: +880 2-9128727
- International medical college
Address: Medical College Rd, Tongi 1711, Bangladesh
Contact: +880 2-9814550
- Popular medical college
Address: 25 Rd No. 2, Dhaka 1205, Bangladesh
Contact: +880 2-9669301
- TMSS medical college
Address: Dhaka – Rangpur Hwy, Gokul 5800
- Jalalabad Rabiya medical college
Address: Sylhet, Bangladesh
Contact: +880 1712-090922
- Anwer Khan medical college
Address: House 17, Road 8 Dhanmondi R/A, Dhaka 1205
Contact: +880 2-9670295