Kumudini Women’s Medical College
MBBS Admission in Kumudini Women’s Medical College and Hospital
Kumudini Womens Medical College (KWMC) was established in 2001 within the hospital complex with a view to uplifting medical education among women. It offers a five-year course leading to an MBBS degree.
Kumudini Welfare Trust of Bengal (KWT) was founded by Rai Bahadur Ranada Prasad Shaha popularly known as R P Saha. The Trust was founded in June 1947 with the mission of providing exclusive service to the suffering humanity.
Approved And Affiliation:
- Medical College under Dhaka University,
- Approved by the National Medical Commission of India (NMC)
- Permission by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh, and Affiliation by the University of Dhaka
- Recognition by the Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BM&DC).
- Listing in the International Medical Education Directory- FAIMER, USA, which will enable our graduates to appear at international competitive entrance examinations abroad
About Kumudini Women’s Medical College Campus
Kumudini Womens Medical College is situated within Kumudini Complex at Mirzapur, Tangail which is 70 km northwest of Dhaka. The college campus is connected by Railways and Roadways. Students can be reached medical college by both road and rail from Dhaka and the northern districts of Bangladesh. The college campus constitutes a major area of Kumudini Complex with 110 acres of land and greenery. The campus includes:
- Medical College Building
- Hospital Building (850 bed)
- Dental Unit Building
- Auditorium & Library
- Hostel Buildings for Medical students (5 multistoried hostels)
- Student Mess and Canteen
- Accommodation for Academic and Clinical staff.
What are the fees for Kumudini Womens’ Medical College?
The total Five years MBBS Package in Kumudini Womens Medical College and Hospital is USD 44900 (Forty-four thousand and nine hundred US Dollars)
How much does it cost to study MBBS at Kumudini Womens Medical College in Indian Rupees?
For Indian Students find the Kumudini Women’s Medical College Fees in Indian Rupees are approx INR 35,69,550 in words thirty-five lakh sixty-nine thousand five hundred fifty Rupees (approx)
Kumudini Women’s Medical College Fees Details Download Here
[PDF] Download Kumudini Women’s Medical College and Hospital Fees Details 2023-24
Kumudini Women’s Medical College Fees remain the same as last year.
The infrastructure of Kumudini Womens Medical College
KWMC Medical College consists of three building
College Building I
It is located adjacent to the hospital campus occupying about 40,200 sqft. It is a single-storied building accommodating:
• Principal’s office and administrative office
• Office of Vice Principal
• Department of Anatomy
• Dept of Physiology
• Department of Biochemistry
• Departments of Community Medicine
• Dept of Pharmacology
• Department of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
• Students’ Common Room
College Building II
It is a partly single-storied and partly double-storied building accommodating:
• Department of Pathology
• Department Microbiology
• Blood Bank
• Central Pharmacy
• Practical and Tutorial ClassRooms (2)
College Building III
• Dental Unit
• Clinical Outpatient Department
• Demonstration Room
• Laboratory for Science of Dental Material
MBBS Admission in Kumudini Women’s Medical College Bangladesh for Indian Girls Candidates
Smile Education Consultancy (Official Authorised)
Phone: (+91) 91633-22022
B-265, Survey Park Santoshpur (1st Floor)
(Near Kishore Bharati Stadium, Survey Park Kali Mandir)
Kolkata – 75
West Bengal, India