About Central Medical College Comilla Bangladesh
The Comilla location was one time below historic Samatat and was started with Tripura State. This district came up below the leadership of the kings of the Harikela in the 9th century AD. Lalmai Mainamati was overpowered by Deva dynasty (8th century AD), and (through 10th and middle eleventh century AD). In 1732 it started to be the center of the Bengal-supported sector of Jagat Manikya.
Important Admission Date for 15th Batch of MBBS 2018-19
- Admission Start from 10-09-2018
- Last Date of Form Submission 10-10-2017 fro 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM on payment of TK 1000/-.
- List of Successful Application should be displayed on 20-10-2017 at 11:30 AM throug Notice Board.
- Date of Successful Admission is 21-11-2017 from 12:30 PM
Click Here to See MBBS Study Pattern in Bangladesh
MBBS Admission Process in Bangladesh
Smile Education Consultancy
4, Santoshpur Lake West Road (3rd Floor)
Arambagh Food Mart Building
(Near Santoshpur Lake)
Kolkata – 700 075 (W.B) India
Landline 033-4062 8147
Helpline No 9903-033-033
Office: +91-91633-22022, +91-903864-3838
Admission Cell: +91-983126-3838
Gujarat Office: +91-812-888-3198
Bangladesh Office: +88-01712997119
Whats App/ Call: 988312-3838
A applicant should have:
- Finished a 11/2 year course in the subjects of the exam in one of the associated Central Medical College Comilla Bangladesh of the University.
- Current in 75% or additional of the designated classes in the content of the exam.
- Attained pass marks (minimum 60% of the total) in the card exams in the subjects of the exam.
- Certificate of excellent execute from the departments involved.
- Paid University fees.
- Paid all College dues
2nd Specialized MBBS Exam
- Carried out allotted hours of the studies in the subjects of the exam in an related Central Medical College Comilla Bangladesh of the University.
- Current in 75% or additional of the designated classes in the subjects of the exam.
- Attained the pass mark (minimum 60% of the total) in the card exams of the subjects of exam and examination assessment ahead of sent up.
- Pass Marks Minimum 60% Marks in oral. 60% Mark in practical 60% mark in clinical and 60% mark in written to be collateralized in the subject of the exam. Honours Marks 75% or additional of the total in the issue of the exam.
- Discipline at the exams.
- Strict discipline is to be retained. Indecent gesture, behavior, duplication at the exams and also communicating to alternative applicants at the exams are accountable to disciplinary action under the University Legislation.
- Opportunities at the exam.
- Merit positions up to 10th position are announced at the exam.
Location of Central Medical College Comilla
Paduar Bazar, Bishaw Road, Comilla Bangladesh