Monno Medical College and Hospital
Monno Medical College and Hospital
Monno Medical College and Hospital (MMCH) is founded by Late Harunar Rashid Khan Monno, the Honorable Chairman of Monno Group of Industries. It is a concern of Monno Welfare Foundation and absolutely non-profitable organization. Professor Dr. Md Altaf Hussain is the present principal of the college, who is a highly qualified and experienced teacher.
Affiliation and Approval:
Affiliated to Dhaka University
Approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC) of India
Our aim is to make it one of the leading medical colleges of the country as well as a renowned institute in the globe in respect of the quality of doctors passed from this Medical College.
Monno Medical College and Hospital is an absolutely nonprofitable organization which is a concern of Monno Welfare Foundation. Its objectives are ;
- To provide qualified, skilled, active, dedicated doctors having the capabilities and endurance to work in any adverse/unfavorable conditions/situations in the national and international arena.
- To provide need-based training to the doctors, nurses, and other health allied personnel.
- To provide training to develop professional competence as to undertake research activities.
- To create the environment for Post-Graduate studies.
- To provide treatment and other health care services to the local and non-local people with affordable expenses.
The Campus And Location:
Monno Medical College and Hospital is located by the side of Dhaka – Aricha highway at Manikganj, an important district of the Dhaka division. The college is a ten storied building having a total floor space of 1,22,000 sq. ft. The area of the college campus is more than 13 acres of land of green natural beauty. An artificial lake inside the campus has increased the beauty of the area many times. Medical College is having all the Pre-clinical, Para-clinical, and Clinical departments with qualified teachers and modern facilities for teaching-learning activities. Monno Medical College is approved by the Government of Bangladesh, affiliated to the University of Dhaka, recognized by Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC), and also a Member of the Bangladesh Private Medical College Association (BPMCA). At present, the Government of Bangladesh has permitted to admit 100 students for the session 2021-22. There is scope for admission of foreign students with a reasonable admission fee.
The infrastructure of Monno Medical College and Hospital
The campus of the college includes the following infrastructures and facilities.
- Two well-furnished, four-story teacher’s quarters are modern amenities (One for teachers from the local area and another for overseas educators).
- 2 separate secure and secure hostels for Girls and Boys and have a seating capacity of 250 seats with specific arrangements for international students.
- An excellent ground place for playing sports, and a two-story mosque.
- Cafeteria with vast space, having separate areas for teachers, students, guests, and VIPs.
- Rooms with separate common areas for female and male students.
- Four lecture galleries are equipped mainly with audio-visual teaching aids.
- Library well-furnished with plenty of books, journals as well as periodicals.
- A modern computer lab equipped with adequate computers and Internet access.
- Facilities for games both indoors and outdoors and sports, debates seminars, and other social-cultural activities.
- A gorgeous shopping mall with everything you need to purchase.
The Principal is the administrative and academic head of the college. It is also governed by the Governing Body of Monno Medical College. The Academic Council of the college is responsible for making decisions on all academic matters and taking disciplinary actions when it is necessary. It is also under the academic control of the University of Dhaka and the Bangladesh Medical and Dental council.
MBBS Admission in Monno Medical College and Hospital
For Admission to Monno Medical College
Contact Smile Education
Admission Help Line: +91-9903-033-033
Kolkata Office: +91-91633-22022, +91-988312-3838, +91-903864-3838
Admission Cell: +91-983126-3838
Gujarat Office: +91-812-888-3198
Bangladesh Office: +88-01712997119
Smile Education Consultancy (Authorized)
New Office Address:
Smile Education New Office Address:
B-265, Survey Park Santoshpur (1st Floor)
(Near Kishore Bharati Stadium, Survey Park Kali Mandir)
West Bengal 700075, India
4 Santoshpur Lake West Road
Arambagh Food Mart Building
(Near Santoshpur Lake Shiv Mandir)
Kolkata – 700075
7 Min from Jadavpur Station
10 min from KPC Medical College and Hospital
2 min from EM Bypass
Indian, Bhutanese, SriLankan, Maldive student Click Here