It is mandatory to qualify NEET-UG to pursue medical course in Bangladesh
Study Abroad appear NEET 2019
NEET Mandatory to pursue MBBS in Bangladesh 2019
Latest Update NEET Required to Study MBBS Abroad. Medical Students must get minimum qualifying scores to Enroll MBBS Program in Bangladesh. Those who Not Appeared/Not Qualify or Qualified in NEET they cannot pursue MBBS in Bangladesh.
NEET Mandatory to Study MBBS in Bangladesh
This Academic Session 2019-20
In Single Word “YES”
This year 2019 first time NEET conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA)
For academic session 2019 medical aspirants seeking MBBS admission in India or Abroad (any country) NEET-UG qualifying score required.
For Example if you want to apply MBBS in Bangladesh you need to score minimum qualifying score to take MCI Eligibility certificate. That Eligibility certificate required to seat Foreign Medical Graduates Examination (FMGE) when you come back after 5 years completing MBBS degree from Bangladesh
Here below table find Minimum Qualifying Percentile UG 2019
Category | Minimum Qualifying Percentile
Unreserved (UR) – 50th Percentile
Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH) – 45th Percentile
Scheduled Caste (SC) – 40th Percentile
Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 40th Percentile
Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 40th Percentile
For MBBS Admission in Bangladesh pls contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Helpline No : 9903-033-033
Ignore Backdated Post Before September 2018
Click Here MCI New Rule for NEET Appeared Candidates.
MBBS in Bangladesh NEET is Must from Next Year
NEET UG Apply Online Now to study Medical in Bangladesh
In this regard, the proposal of Medical Council of India (MCI) to amend the Screening Test Regulations, 2002, making it mandatory to qualify NEET UG to pursue foreign medical course has been approved by this Ministry.
To Study MBBS in Bangladesh MCI Eligibility Just Score 50 Percentile in NEET-UG
Thus, the Indian Citizens / Overseas Citizen of India intending to obtain primary medical qualification from any medical institution outside India, on or after May 2018, shall have to mandatory qualify the NEET-UG for admission to MBBS course in Bangladesh. The result of NEET UG shall be deemed to be treated as the Eligibility Certificate for such persons, provided that such persons fulfills the eligibility criteria for admission to the MBBS course prescribed in the Regulations on Graduate Medical Education, 1997.
Source : Press Information Bureau http://pib.nic.in/ Date 13 Feb 2018
Government of India
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
More information available here are some Reference websites you can check it out below:
- MCI Official Website https://www.mciindia.org/
- National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (https://ntaneet.nic.in/Ntaneet/Welcome.aspx)
- Welcome To National Board Of Examination (https://www.natboard.edu.in/fmge.php)
- National Eligibility and Entrance Test – Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Eligibility_and_Entrance_Test)
- FAQs MBBS in Bangladesh Admission process | Important Admission Date (https://www.mbbsbangladesh.com/faq/)
- Study MBBS in Bangladesh 2019 for Indian Medical Aspirants | MCI Approved Govt Univ (https://www.smileeducation.org/)
- List of medical colleges in Bangladesh – Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_medical_colleges_in_Bangladesh)