Q/A: What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of studying an MBBS in Bangladesh?
Indian Students setup mind to study Medical in Bangladesh. Candidates must know the Pros and Cons about MBBS Degree study in Bangladesh.
- MCI approved MBBS Degree in Bangladesh
- Degree provided from Government University
- Follow same Indian Medical Council (MCI) Syllabus
- Same Indian Author books and Journals followed in full 5 years of MBBS program
- MCI Screening Test FMGE pass-out rate very high
- Same tropical climates as India
- Bangladesh having same Food Habits
- Medium of Teaching, Class Lecture all in English
- Same Diseases we treat in both the countries
- All Medical colleges in Bangladesh attached with Hospitals
- Hospital with minimum 500 or more bedded with very high occupancy rate.
- Medical Student exposure to clinical knowledge, treat real patients.
- Huge out-door patients flow
- Bangladesh also known for dry country – Alcohol or Drugs not easily available.
Candidates complete Medical (MBBS) Degree from Bangladesh have higher percentage of FMGE Passing rate. Indian Doctors passed-out from Bangladesh clear FMGE Screening Test in first attempt without any special classes or tuiton classes. Since MBBS from Bangladesh similar to the MCI study pattern (British Curriculum), same Indian author books followed. For more information about Bangladesh Medical study parents/guardians/students can contact Smile Education (Kolkata information center)
- First year Initial Fees is higher compare to other countries for Study Abroad. For Example if total fees is US$ 36000 for 5 years MBBS course, then you may ask to pay 30%–40% of total package US$ 12000 in First year
- All Medical college are not good. Some Greedy Management join hands with Admission agents from Bangladesh/India hike their college fees without providing required infrastructure.
- Proper Selection of your Admission Agent ask him/her are they exclusively guide only for
- Very Strict Admission process, Candidate must fulfill all Eligibility Criteria.
- No Seat Relaxation on the basis of Categories
- There is no night life like: no late night party, no pubs, no disco, no bar, no casino
- All College hostel rooms not equipped with AC, you may need to prior requisition for AC
- You will get very few holidays.
- Bengali speaking required when you interact with local outdoor patient, after 2.5 (two and half) year
- You have to select proper medical college with expert guidance like Smile Education https://www.smileeducation.org