You should know the Pros and Cons of MBBS Study in Bangladesh
Q/A: What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of studying an MBBS in Bangladesh?
Our Students and Parents often asking What are the Disadvantages of studying MBBS in Bangladesh also tell Advantages of studying MBBS in Bangladesh
Indian Students setup mind to study Medical in Bangladesh. Candidates must know the Pros and Cons of MBBS Study in Bangladesh.
Advantages of studying MBBS in Bangladesh
- MCI approved MBBS Degree in Bangladesh
- The degree provided by Government University
- Follow same Indian Medical Council (MCI) Syllabus
- Same Indian Author books and Journals followed in full 5 years of the MBBS program
- MCI Screening Test FMGE pass-out rate very high
- Same tropical climates as India
- Bangladesh having same Food Habits
- The medium of Teaching, Class Lecture all in English
- The same Diseases we treat in both the countries
- All Medical colleges in Bangladesh attached to their own Hospitals.
- Hospital with a minimum of 500+ or more bedded hospitals with a very high occupancy rate.
- Medical Student exposure to clinical knowledge, treat real patients.
- Huge out-door patients flow
- Bangladesh also known as its dry country – Alcohol or Drugs not easily available.
Candidates complete Medical (MBBS) Degree from Bangladesh have a higher percentage of FMGE Passing rate. Indian Doctors passed-out from Bangladesh clear FMGE MCI Screening Test in the first attempt without any special classes or tuition classes. Since MBBS from Bangladesh similar to the MCI study pattern (British Curriculum), the same Indian author books followed. For more information about Bangladesh Medical study parents/guardians/students can contact Smile Education (Kolkata information center)
Disadvantages of studying MBBS in Bangladesh
- First-year Initial payment is higher compare to other countries for Study Abroad. For Example, if the total fees are US$ 36000 for 5 years MBBS course, then you may ask to pay 30%–40% of the total package US$ 12000 in the First year
- All Medical colleges in Bangladesh are not good. Some Greedy Management joins hands with Admission agents from Bangladesh/India hike their college fees without providing the required infrastructure.
- Proper Selection of your Admission Agent ask him/her are they exclusively guide only for
- Strict Admission process, Candidate must fulfill all Eligibility Criteria.
- No Seat Relaxation on the basis of Categories
- There is no nightlife like no late-night party, no pubs, no disco, no bar, no casino
- All College hostel rooms not equipped with AC, you may need to prior requisition for AC
- You will get very few holidays.
- Bengali speaking required when you interact with the local outdoor patient, after 2.5 (two and a half) year
- Pure vegan food may be a problem in a few Medical colleges in Bangladesh.
You have to select a proper medical college with expert guidance like Smile Education https://www.smileeducation.org
If you find more Pros and Cons of MBBS Study in Bangladesh we love to hear that, feedbacks, suggestion
Smile Education (SAARC Authorized)
Office Address: 4, Santoshpur Lake West Road
Arambagh Food Mart Building
(Near Santoshpur Lake Shiv Mandir)
Kolkata – 700075
Search in Google Map
5 Min from Jadavpur Station
7 min from KPC Medical College and Hospital
5 min from EM Bypass
Landline or Fixedline: (033)-4062-8147
Call: 0903-864-3838, 0988-312-3838, 0983-126-3838
Phone: +91-91633 22022