About Study MBBS in Bangladesh
Top Reasons to pursue Medical program from Bangladesh
This article discusses the study of MBBS In Bangladesh. We will find the top reasons to pursue your overseas MBBS studies in Bangladesh. It gives you a quality overview of the education system, curriculum, and reasons why you should pursue your MBBS degree in Bangladesh.
World-class MBBS Education in Bangladesh
Bangladesh has grown to be one of the most preferred locations to pursue a degree in MBBS for international students. Several valid reasons point to Bangladesh as a top country to pursue an MBBS degree at an affordable price. International students coming from all around the world applaud the facilities and services provided by the top medical universities in Bangladesh. Students from neighbouring countries like India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, and Bhutan as well as those from the Middle East apply for MBBS in Bangladeshi medical universities as they are respected for their superior quality of education. This quality is easily comparable to the standards offered in developed countries. All the top medical universities have also been recognized by the National Medical Commission (NMC) of India and have been enlisted with the World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS) giving them high credibility.
A partnership between the World Federation for Medical Education (WFME) and the Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER) led to the development of the World Directory of Medical Schools and it was officially launched in 2014.
Why pursue your MBBS in Bangladesh?
Obtaining an MBBS degree in India can be very expensive and at the same time strenuous. This is the reason why Indian students have started exploring overseas options. One of their most preferred destination for this is undoubtedly Bangladesh as the universities there are now aligned with international standards. If you choose to pursue your MBBS in Bangladesh, you will have plenty of career opportunities to choose from and also the opportunity to practice medicine anywhere in the world. This is thanks to the global recognition of these degrees. The seats allotted in government medical colleges in India are extremely limited. This forces students to look for alternatives and satisfy with something less.
International students often collaborate with students already enrolled in Medical Universities in Bangladesh. This proves to be of great help to the incoming students. The campuses of these universities are equipped with the best-in-class infrastructure and all the modern technological equipment. This helps students learn better through experiences of practical experiments and hands-on training. All basic amenities are offered to the enrolled students.
Reasons for Indian students to pursue their MBBS degrees in Bangladesh
There are many valid reasons which encourage international students especially from India to pursue their MBBS degrees in Bangladesh:
- No additional entrance exam is required to pursue MBBS making it a highly lucrative offer.
- All medical universities in Bangladesh are MCI approved.
- The classrooms have a small student strength which makes it easier and more effective for the faculty members to teach them.
- English is used as the language of teaching in all universities.
- The degrees offered are recognized globally. This allows graduates to practice medicine around the world without any problems.
- The universities are totally safe and provide complete security to enrolled students.
- Capitation fees or donations are not asked for by the universities. This makes the MBBS much more affordable to MBBS programs in India.
- There are excellent accommodation facilities and all the necessary amenities are provided. This encourages students even further to pursue a successful career in medicine.
- All the top Medical Colleges in Bangladesh have Indian Bengali cuisine in their menus to create a comfortable environment for Indian students to live here.
- Various extra-curricular activities including sports are available for the amusement of students and to motivate them to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Pursuing MBBS in Bangladesh involves a much lower cost of tuition and other fees than those in India.
Study MBBS in Bangladesh Curriculum
The curriculum of MBBS in Bangladesh is simple to understand. It is very similar to the Indian MBBS system and is in sync with the world MBBS education standard practices. The MBBS course is divided into four major phases. Each phase lasts either 1 or 1.5 years and the structure is as follows:
- Phase 1: The duration of the first phase is 1.5 years. Basic starting subjects like Biochemistry and Anatomy are included in this phase. In this phase, international students get acquainted with the study system in Bangladesh and settle down. They have enough time to pursue their academics as well as live a well-balanced life as an international student.
- Phase 2: The duration of the second phase is 1 year. In this phase, students are already used to the international study system followed in the medical universities of Bangladesh. Subjects like Forensic Medicine and Community Medicine are taught in this phase.
- Phase 3: The duration of the third phase is the same as the second phase, 1 year. More subjects are pursued in this phase which includes Microbiology, Pathology, and Pharmacology Therapeutics.
- Phase 4: The duration of this phase is the same as the first phase, 1.5 years. This phase has the most challenging subjects but enthusiastic students enjoy them thoroughly. These subjects are Medicine, Obstetrics, Medicine, and other allied subjects.
MBBS Study Pattern in Bangladesh
This is how the division of the MBBS program in Bangladesh is done. The total duration for the degree is 5 years. Students get well acquainted with these subjects as they are taught in the top medical universities.
The course content of these subjects is of international standards as taught in many countries worldwide. Thus, international students, especially students from India, have no problem aligning with the education system.
In this article, we gave an overview of how MBBS Education in Bangladesh looks like, its admission system, as well as education curriculum. We listed all the reasons why so many Indian students desire to enrol in the top medical colleges of Bangladesh along with a smooth admission process without second thoughts.
Thus Study MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian Medical Aspirants best option to study MBBS Abroad.
For MBBS admission in Bangladesh with low fees as an Indian student, contact Smile Education for the most reliable and trusted service as an authorized education consultant.