TMSS Medical College MBBS Admission
TMSS Medical College is one of the renowned medical academic institutes in Bangladesh
Find all about TMSS Medical College was incorporated in January 2008. In this regard, this is a unique programme; hoping it will stand on the top of the list of Medical Colleges, helping the suffering of mankind. TMC offers 5-year MBBS degree program. Community Oriented Medical Education (COME), a curriculum offered by the BANGLADESH Medical & Dental Council (BM&DC). The construction of new College building and 1000 bed hospitals is in progress and expected to be completed within near future. Presently, the classes are running at the 12 stored Academic building in TMSS Campus of Bogra. Already a modern hospital has been attached as a Teaching Hospital for the clinical training of the students before 1000 bed new hospital functioning.
About TMSS Medical College and Hospital
- YEAR OF ESTABLISHMENT: 1995
- LOCATION: Rangpur Road, Thengamara, Bogura, Bangladesh.
- INFRASTRUCTURE: 19 Storied, 7.2 Lac square feet Hospital Building with accommodation capacity to 1000 Beds and approved 850 beds.
- Official Website: https://tmssmedicalcollege.com
TMSS Medical College Recognition and Affiliating:
Home Country Recognition and Affiliating:
- Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MOH&FW)
- Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS).
- Rajshahi Medical University
- Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BM&DC)
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU)
- Bangladesh College of Physicians and Surgeons (BCPS).
Foreign Recognition and Affiliating:
- National Medical Commission (NMC) of India [Earlier it was the Medical Council of India (MCI)]
- Nepal Medical Council
- Maldive Medical & Dental Council
- Bhutan Medical & Health Council
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- Australian Medical Council
TMSS Medical College Ranking
- Name of the Institute: TMSS Medical College
- Country: Bangladesh
- Continent: Asia
- Country Ranking: 145
- World Ranking: 23356
- Institute Impact Ranking: 23039
- Institute Openness Ranking: 7420
- Institute Excellency Ranking: 7190
Background of TMSS Medical College
TMSS Medical College and Rafatullah Community Hospital (TMC & RCH) is a focal points of TMSS Health Sectors. Rafatullah Community Hospital (RCH) was established in the year 1995 at Thengamara village by Professor Dr. Hosne- Ara Begum the founding Executive Director of TMSS through the financial assistance of Terre des Homes- Netherlands. It has been launched with the dream and theme to deliver health care services to the poor and rural people of Northern Bangladesh at an affordable cost. In the first phase in 1995, a 10-bed hospital was put into service. In 2008, as per conditions of Medical College operational policy, this hospital has been emerged as 250-bedded with a new name “TMSS Medical College and Rafatullah Community Hospital (TMC & RCH)” to facilitate clinical education. The number of beds has been increased to 850. It is equipped with the most modern instruments and facilities, offering round-the-clock services including emergencies, for indoor as well as outdoor patients. In its final and ultimate phase of completion, the hospital will have 1000 beds to provide all aspects of medical and surgical services in its own 19 storied building.
DEPARTMENT OF TMC & RCH
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||NAME OF DEPARTMENT|
|Pediatrics||Gynaecology & Obstetrics|
|Endocrinology||Radiology & Imaging|
|General Surgery||Transfusion Medicine|
|Orthopedic Surgery||Physical Medicine|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||Biochemistry|
Financial Details for Foreign MBBS students for session 2022-2023 (TMC-15th Batch) including Food and Accommodation
TMSS Medical College Fees structure for Indian students
Fee structure for Indian and foreign students
The total package for Complet 5 years MBBS course is furnished below for information
|Installments||Amount||Time of Payment|
|Before admission||USD 18,000||January 2023|
|1st Installment||USD 3,500||December 2023|
|2nd Installment||USD 3,500||June 2024|
|3rd Installment||USD 3,500||December 2024|
|4th Installment||USD 3,500||June 2025|
|5th Installment||USD 3,000||December 2025|
|6th Installment||USD 3,000||June 2026|
|7th Installment||USD 3,000||December 2026|
|8th Installment||USD 3,000||June 2027|
|Grand Total||USD 44,000 (USD Forty-Four Thousand Only)|
TMSS Medical College and Hospital Total Tuition fee for a 5 (five) year MBBS course is US$44,000 USD including Hostel Accommodation and Fooding as like 4-star hostel.
Total TMSS Medical College MBBS Package in Indian Rupees = $44000 x 79 = INR 34,76,000 (₹34.76 Lakh )
Download TMSS Medical College Fees Breakup
T.M.S.S Medical College fees in words approx Three Million Four Hundred Seventy-Six Thousand INR
Students will have to pay US$3000 to the college account as an advance tuition fee for booking a foreign student seat in ‘TMSS Medical College’. This amount will be adjusted from the first installment of the admission fee. For college invitation letters Indian students have to contact Smile Education Consultancy, Kolkata with Class 10th, and 12th Mark sheets, along with NEET Scorecard.
There is absolutely no additional or hidden cost and the foreign students will be asked to pay for the four university exam fees only which are nominal and paid to the Rajshahi Medical University and not TMSS Medical College.
General Information for Payment of installment fees
- Medical Seat Booking Money for TMSS Medical College – USD 3000 for MBBS and USD 2000 for BDS.
- Booking money should be paid against the individual student If any student fails to admit after sending booking money, his booking should be considered as canceled and the booking money will be forfeited.
- The total amount of the Admission fee (USD 18,000 for MBBS/ USD 8,000 for BDS) must be paid before admission; otherwise, admission would not be complete
- The next installments must be paid in due time as mentioned in the fee structure If any student fails to pay the installment in due time, they will be fined $1 for each day.
- In addition to the course fees, students will have to pay the four university exam fees (Approximately USD 160/ per exam), and fees for Residential Field Site Training & Study tour (Approximately USD 350). For personal expenses, foreign students may need USD100 per month approximately. This is out of the package (Bangladesh MBBS Fee Structure).
- This fee structure is exclusively for 5 (Five) years: If any student fails to come out successful during a regular period of 5 years or his/her study time is extended, then after 5 years the monthly tuition fees, hostel charges (for food and accommodation) and other charges (if any) shall be borne by the student. The tuition fee will be USD 100 per month and the hostel charges (for food and accommodation) will be USD 130 per month. However, TMC authority reserves the right to alter or change the amount, if necessary.
- If any student wishes to carry on the internship training program in TMSS Medical College Hospital:
- In case of the student wants a monthly allowance during one-year internship training, then he/she has to pay an additional USD 2,200 (Two thousand Two Hundred US Dollars) at the time of admission (Refundable).
- During internship training, free accommodation will be provided by the college, but other hostel fees (food costs and utility bills) will be borne by the student Food menu for the Intern hostel may not be the same as the Student hostel.
Indian (Foreign) Student Support with cooperation with Smile Education
Official Representative of TMSS
B-265, Survey Park Santoshpur (1st Floor)
(Near Kishore Bharati Stadium, Survey Park Kali Mandir)
Kolkata – 75
West Bengal, India
7 Min from Jadavpur Station
10 min from KPC Medical College and Hospital
2 min from EM Bypass
Admission Helpline: 9903-033-033
Kolkata Office: +91-91633-22022, +91-988312-3838, +91-903864-3838
Admission Cell: 983126-3838
TMSS Medical College Gujarat Admission Office: +91-812-888-3198
The Foreign Student Desk (FSD) of TMSS Medical College is committed to helping foreign students who seek admission and providing guidance and support to admitted students. Activities of FSD are summarized below.
- Regarding admission to TMSS Medical College:
- Foreign Student Desk works for total admission procedure in MBBS & BDS Course in native country and abroad
- FSD provides 24 hour services to all sorts of queries from the student or guardian side regarding MBBS & BDS admission in TMSS Medical College and uses web facilities such as email, telephone & instant chat for communication & other related tasks. Call Helpline 9903-033-033
- FSD help foreign student for getting equivalence certificate & other student VISA related issue during their procedure of admission.
- TMSS has its own office near to almost every land port like Burimari, Hili, Benapole land port, and head office in Dhaka. Tieup with Smile Education Consultancy head office in Kolkata (Calcutta) India.
- The foreign desk coordinates and maintained communication with these offices regarding arrival & departure of foreign student which include activities like immigration services, transportation & other related support.
- Regarding this issue the location and distance of TMSS Medical College (TMC) from the different entry point of Bangladesh are given below:
- From Dhaka Airport : 187 km (4 hr 30 minute by road through national highway)
- From Saidpur Airport : 126 km (2 hr 30 minute by road through national highway)
- From Chengrabanda/Burimari Land Port: 200 km (4 hr 15 minute by road through national highway)
- From Hili Land Port: 78 km (1 hr 30 minute by road through national highway)
- From Benapole Land Port: 299 km (6 hr by road through national highway)
- Regarding academic and other support:
- FSD along with college administration give the highest privilege to the newly admitted medical student regarding academic support so that they can easily understand the teaching in their class.
- FSD ensures foreign students comply with the rules and laws in Bangladesh such as periodic police verification after their arrival and student visa extension.
- Overall management and continuous supervision for maintaining the standard of living and food facilities in their hostel.
- Monitor the academic activity of students and send a progress report to the guardian at regular intervals.
- FSD regularly arranges a meeting with the student concerning study-related issues as well as personal circumstances.
N.B.– If you receive the Offer letter for admission, you are advised to verify the authenticity of the Offer letter through the official email address (email@example.com) of the Foreign Student Desk, TMSS Medical College, before doing any admission procedure (like sending booking amount, etc.), For any unverified or unauthorized activities regarding admission procedure, TMC authority will not be responsible. Stay away from fraud agents and misleading youtube videos.