Circular for MBBS Admission in Government Medical Colleges 2018[Local Bangladeshi Students] Circular for Medical Admission Test Notice 2018-19 in Bangladesh Click Here
The government of Bangladesh has announced the offer of seats for foreign students for admission in the government and private Medical and Dental Colleges in Bangladesh for the academic year 2018-19. The criteria for admission, list of medical and dental colleges, and prescribed application form are available at this website.
Each candidate needs to submit 03 sets of duly filled-in applicaiton forms along with necessary documents. The deadline for receiving applications at this High Commission is 20 October 2017. All valid applications received by this High Commission shall be considered by the selection committee in Bangladesh and decision by this committee shall be final.
The numbers of reserved seats for students of India in the government Medical and Dental Colleges are 22 for MBBS and 02 for BDS courses respectively under SAARC quota in the mentioned session. Although there is no reserved seat in the private Medical and Dental Colleges, applications for admission in these private institutions may also be submitted through Smile Education Consultancy (Kolkata)
Circular MBBS Admission in Government Medical Colleges in Bangladesh 2018-19 – For Foreign National [Updated Soon]
ADMISSION OF FOREIGN STUDENTS (SAARC COUNTRIES) IN THE MBBS AND BDS COURSES IN GOVERNMENT MEDICAL AND DENTAL COLLEGES IN BANGLADESH FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2017-2018 UNDER SELF-FINANCE SCHEME
- The Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh has offered a number of seats in the MBBS and BDS courses in the Government Medical and Dental Colleges for foreign students for the academic year 2018-2019 under self-finance scheme. Interested applicants must fulfill the criteria mentioned below:
Criteria for Admission of Foreign Students.
- Applicants must have passed qualifying examinations i.e. Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC)/ ‘A’ level or equivalent examination.
- School Secondary Certificate (SSC)/ ‘O’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2015.
- HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2017.
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC/ ‘O’ level or equivalent and HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent: 8.00 (eight).
- Minimum GPA either in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent and in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent : 3.50
- Minimum GPA in biology : 3.50
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent exam only top 5 subjects are considered. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in top five subjects)/5.
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) are considered. Qualifying grade in each subject individually is “C”. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects)/3.
- Application Form: Duly filled in application forms (forms are available at bdhc-kolkata.org and www.mofa.gov.bd ) in quadruplicate along with the following documents are to reach the Bangladesh Deputy High Commission, 9 Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Sarani, Kolkata-700017 latest by 25 October2017:
2. Photocopy of 4 (four) copies of academic certificates, admit cards and mark-sheet/ transcript of SSC/‘O’ level or equivalent (passed not before 2014) and HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent (passed not before 2016). All the certificates must be duly attested by the competent authority that is the Education Board, the External Affairs Ministry of India and the Bangladesh Mission in India.
- 7 (seven) copies of passport size photographs.
- 04 (Four) sets of passport’s photocopy.
- A non-refundable Telegraphic Transfer (T.T) US$60 (sixty) payable to ÒDirector,Medical Education & HMPD, DGHS, Mohakhali A/C No. 200024894, Rupali Bank Ltd, Mohakhali Branch, Dhaka, BangladeshÓ through :
|Name of Nostro A/C||Account No.||SWIFT Code|
|Standard Chartered Bank, New York||3582020365001||SCBLUS33|
|Mashreq Bank Psc. New York||70120518||MSHQUS33|
|AB Bank Ltd. Mumbai||5001-000003-155||ABBLINBB|
- 3 (three) photocopies of the above mentioned T.T received copy (Deposit received memo) and the original copy.
3. Successful applicants will be required to produce all academic certificates, admit cards and marksheets/ transcripts in original during their admission.
- For further details, if any, applicants may contact the Bangladesh Deputy High Commission, Kolkata at telephone number: 033-40127500 extension 505/ 525 on all work days between 10 am and 4 pm.
Download Application form
Download Circular to MBBS Admission in Government Medical College Bangladesh